Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Has a fundamental understanding of automotive mechanical fundamentals.
- Flexible and open to change; takes on special tasks as needed.
- Must be results oriented and accountable.
- Proven ability to be a problem solver and critical thinker.
- Class 5 British Columbian driver’s license.
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
- Must be punctual, reliable and independent.
- Team player, quick thinker, and able to multi-task.
This position is full-time and starts asap.
Work hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5 pm with opportunity for overtime.
Comprehensive benefits package offered after probationary period includes:
- Health and dental benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Please visit our website at motorwerke.ca for more information about our company and what we do.
Send your resume to [email protected]. We welcome all applicants and will contact those whose knowledge, skills, abilities, and passion are a match for this position.