A vehicle that works hard, just like its owner.
Kelowna businesses run on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. If you own one of these powerful commercial vehicles, you know the value of staying up-to-date with routine Sprinter van service and repairs.
Our technicians use cutting-edge technology to keep these vehicles, and your business, on the road.
With the legendary reliability of Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter vans are perfect for your cargo needs with easy loading, storage, transportation, and excellent gas mileage. These workhorses are meant to move and will power through long days with the proper maintenance and repairs.
Motor Werke’s European auto experts have the diagnostic tools as well as experience to offer unsurpassed Sprinter van service, repair, and routine maintenance on all models: Passenger, Conversion, Freight, RV Recreational Vehicle, Cargo, and Cab-chassis models.
Making sense of the Sprinter Van Scheduled Maintenance.
Typically, Service A is performed after the first 10,000 miles or 1 year of ownership. For Sprinter Vans 2009 model-year and newer, the Service A interval changes to every 20,000 miles or 2 years after the initial visit. So, you can expect to schedule a Service A appointment at 10K, 30K, 50K, 70K miles, etc.
During Service A, our auto experts take care of the following Sprinter repairs and maintenances:
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Replacement
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Fluid level inspections and corrections per factory-suggested service intervals for your Sprinter Van’s model and year
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Brake Component Inspection
- Tire Inflation Inspection and Correction
- Maintenance Minder Reset
Service B follows Service A, and is recommended after the first 20,000 miles or 2 years and follows that interval for the rest of your Sprinter van’s life. Once your first Service B visit is complete, return to our shop after 40K, 60K, 80K miles, etc., for ongoing auto care.
Service B covers all the repairs and maintenances listed under Service A, with additional cabin dust/combination replacement and brake fluid exchange.
Some of the most common Sprinter van service, repair and maintenance issues our European auto experts solve:
- Fuel injector seals have gone bad causing fuel
- Exhaust system malfunctions involving EGR valves, DEF sensors, etc.
- Glow plug failures or false glow plug readings in glow plug module.
- Engine power failure or electrical issues due to wiring harness problems.
- The heater fan only works on high.
- A/C system will no longer produce cold air.
- Harmonic balancer causing rough running and vibrations.
- Turbo component replacements with stronger aftermarket parts.
- Leaking fuel lines often caused by rubber hose age and deterioration.
- Excess noise from automatic transmissions that are overdue for service.
- Oil cooler seals.
- Intake manifold flaps.
- Power wire between alternator and starter.
- Auxiliary coolant/heater.
- Sliding door electronics.
We thank you for the opportunity to provide your Sprinter van service and repair. Our goal is simple: to keep our customers, and their business, on the road with a vehicle that performs effortlessly and exceptionally.