01 Jan SOLD | 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera
The Porsche 911 Carreras of the 80s is perhaps the most beloved body style ever for the 911. Although it shares many of the styling cues of the generations prior, the Carrera cars were much more well-appointed for driver comport as well as the added performance of the now proven 3.2 liter engine. The 911 has always been an enthusiast’s dream car, as handling and driving dynamics are the foundations of the recipe that has kept this car on the road. It is no secret that the air-cooled Porsche 911s of all generations have become one of the most sought after vehicles in the global community.
This 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2L flat six SOHC air cooled engine is an excellent example of this iconic car with a very straight original body. Everything about this car confirms it was well maintained throughout its 30 year history. The paint, glass and upholstery are all in very good original condition. The undercarriage is factory clean. The driver experience is assured by the factory Porsche 5 speed manual transmission and stock rear differential.
The vehicle colour is Prussian Blue and complimented with factory tan leather interior and upholstery. The front bucket seats and rear leather seats are all in very good condition.
Recent service and maintenance performed by Motor Werke includes oil and filter change, fluid checks, wheel bearings and suspension checked, all electrical system reviewed, manual transmission fluid flush, new cooler lines, new fuel filter and service, new spark plugs and ignition wires, and valve adjustment performed with a new valve cover gasket an exhaust gaskets. The maintenance records will give you confidence about the condition of this vehicle. All you need to do is clear some space in your garage.
This vehicle has been appraised by a third party appraisal specialist. In addition, it has passed Motor Werke’s rigorous pre-sale inspection.
OPTIONS & EQUIPMENT
- Whales Tail
- Upgraded Pioneer Sound
- Recent Service & Mechanical Work Completed By Motor Werke
- Front Bosch H4 Headlights
- Custom Basket Weave Wheels
- Pioneer 3 way 5” door panel speakers & 4 x 6” 3 way rear parcel shelf speakers
- Newer Alternator
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes With Updated Cross Drilled Front Rotors
- All Porsche Script And Emblems In Very Good Condition
- Leather In Very Good Condition On Passage Side And Rear Seating
- Newer Outer And Inner Front Wheel Bearings
- Aftermarket Alarm / keyless Entry
- Sun Roof
- Momo Wood Shift Knob & Dual Porsche Floor Mats
- New Front Rotors And Service / Brake Fluid Flush
- Original Owner’s Manual