01 Jan SOLD | 2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
Perfect for summer weather. Yes, this car is pre-owned but you can hardly call it “used”. After 10 years of use generating only 19,512 kms, this vehicle is in 10/10 condition. An “S” designation has special meaning at Porsche, signifying a unique model, not a mere trim upgrade or option package, and the 2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S is no exception. In addition to its larger and more powerful engine, this sports car comes with the new Porsche Active Suspension Management technology on a list of standard equipment that includes distinctive red brake calipers, large wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights and a sports seats. This vehicle has been garaged and recently averages only 500 kms per year. Brand new, top of the line Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires ride on Factory Porsche 19” wheels.
In concert with the standard wind deflector, the raised windows produce a cocoon of still air in the cockpit even at highway speeds. The optional Sports Chrono package makes things even more interesting. These 997 models have more precise steering and shifting and deliver a much more engaging driving experience than their 996 predecessors. 0 to 100 kmh in 4.3 sec. Top speed is 289 kmh. DME (Digital Motor Electronics) management for ignition, fuel injection and camshaft adjustment, with solid state distributor system (six ignition coils) and sequential multi-point fuel injection. Optional heated seats extend your convertible season well into November!
The Porsche manual, keys and books are included.
This vehicle has been appraised by a third party professional appraisal specialist (documentation available). In addition, it has passed Motor Werke’s rigorous pre-sale inspection.
OPTIONS & EQUIPMENT
- Power Convertible Top With Rear Glass Window
- Optional Factory Sport Chrono Package
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Dual Front & Side Impact Airbags
- Heated Door Mirrors & Dual Exhaust
- PCM Navigation / CD / DVD Unit With Optional Bose Stereo Package
- Independent, Porsche-Optimized Macpherson Strut With Aluminum Lower Control Arms, Coil Springs
- Security System
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Porsche Embossed Head Rests,
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Two-Circuit System With Separate Brake Circuits On Each Axle, Standard Anti-Lock Technology And Vacuum Brake Servo
- Headlight Cleaning, Front Fog Lights
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Split Folding Rear Seat
- Horsepower: 355 @6600 Rpm
- Rollover Protection