01 Jan SOLD | 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
GT3 is a high performance version of the Porsche 911. To this day, reliability and speed continue to define the character of a GT3. Only 916 Porsche 911 GT3’s were produced for the US market in 2007. Even at idle, you’ll know this is something special. A high-revving naturally aspirated engine indicates that a car’s engineers have made driver involvement a priority. The Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system ensures dynamic handling, while a factory tuned engine guarantees a gripping driving experience. This vehicle is amongst the last Porsches to use the legendary Mezger GT1 Race Motor with the 6 speed manual transmission. Top speed is rated at 311 km/h.
Balsat Black Metallic paint creates a stealthy appearance and is considered by many to be more interesting than black; looking cleaner and richer. The cabin is wrapped in Alcantera material, reinforcing the racing heritage. The yellow brake calipers of the ceramic brakes pop, matching the interior detailed overstitching.
Originally delivered to Houston, Texas, this car was imported to British Columbia by the current owner in March 2013 using an enclosed carrier. This car has always been garaged and the previous owner never drove it in the rain. A new replacement Cup Lip (with vents) is supplied with the car. A premium car cover is included.
Warranty: Allstate Service Contract (Transferable with $50 (US) fee)
Warranty Start Date & Mileage: February 22, 2013 at 16,301 Miles
Warranty End Date & Mileage: February 22, 2017 or 64,301 miles (103,402 kms)
- Fall service with no Over Rev Report (No Over Revs in any range)
- Installed Pirelli PZero Tires with wheel alignment
- Coolant lines pinned and new Sharkwerks billet aluminum coolant elbows installed
- New clutch, dual mass flywheel, pressure plate (the previous clutch was still at 50-60%, but with the motor out for coolant lines, decided to change it out; bonus is an additional 40,000 kms extra life)
- Sharkwerks Bypass (3rd Muffler delete) The original OEM rear muffler goes with the car and can be returned to stock form if desired)
- Sharkwerks Larger 88 mm Stainless Steel Black Tips Motor Werke installed
- New TPMS Sensors installed
Motor Werke is proud to present a car that passes its rigorous pre-purchase inspection.