When your Volvo needs service or repair, trust the team at Motor Werke. The technicians at our Kelowna repair shop have a passion for European vehicles, including Volvo, that you won’t find anywhere else.
We perform general service items like oil changes, brake service, tire changes/rotations and fluid changes. Does your Volvo have more serious problems? The team at Motor Werke have the skills and expiereince required to diagnose issues and repair your car, getting you back on the road.
When you bring your Volvo to Motor Werke, you can expect:
- A courtesy inspection
- Full interior and exterior wash
- Estimate of preventative and corrective maintenance
- Prior authorization of all work performed
- OEM parts and factory diagnostic equipment
- We maintain all service records as long as you own the vehicle
- Use of seat covers, floor covers, fender covers, body panel covers while technicians are performing service
We pride ourselves on customer service. We offer our customers a 3 year parts and service warranty, in addition to the following amenities:
- European brand courtesy cars
- Shuttle service whenever you need it
- Kelowna Airport vehicle pick-up an drop-off
- Tire storage
Give us a call or schedule an appointment today! We look forward to serving you and keeping your Volvo running like it did when you bought it.